Pittsburgh Bankruptcy Attorney
Too Much Month Left at the End of Your Money?
- When your money has run out, do you find that you still have groceries to purchase, bills to pay and gas to buy?
- Do you let your telephone ring and your mail pile up because you know it's from harassing creditors?
- Are you borrowing from one credit card to make your minimum payment on another?
- Have you been threatened with having your power turned off, your home foreclosed on, your car repossessed or other drastic actions from creditors?
- Are you so overwhelmed by debt that you can barely sleep at night?
- Are you living from paycheck to paycheck, constantly in fear of what is going to happen to you and your family if this financial situation continues?
Isn't It About Time for This to Stop?
We think it is. We can help. Contact us at 1-866-753-6857 for a free consultation about filing bankruptcy in Pittsburgh and the surrounding parts of Pennsylvania.
At the law firm of Bryan P. Keenan & Associates, we are here to help you take a positive step to regain control of your financial situation.
Please fill out the basic initial introductory form to help us get started.
Every year, more than 1 million people file bankruptcy. Many people are hesitant to take this step. Part of our role is to educate you. We will work closely with you to help you understand the process and determine whether bankruptcy is the right step for you.
The fact of the matter is that bankruptcy is a critical part of our economic system. It was designed to help people like you get back on track. Our Pittsburgh bankruptcy lawyer is here to help.
Free Bankruptcy Reports
Two types of bankruptcy are available to individuals in need of debt relief. We are happy to provide a free report on each:
Our goal is to give you with the information you need to make the choices that are right for you. For that reason, our Pittsburgh bankruptcy attorney offers the following pages:
Bankruptcy Pros and Cons
- What to expect
- Bankruptcy 101
- Stopping foreclosure
- Stopping creditor harassment
- What to do if you are being sued
- Rebuilding your credit
- Bankruptcy myths
Free Consultations | Competitive Pricing | Payment Plans | Free Parking
E-mail us or call us at 1-866-753-6857 to set up a personal discussion about debt relief or debt restructuring with an experienced Pennsylvania debt relief lawyer.