Because Anyone Can Experience Financial Difficulties
From a job loss or illness to a divorce or unexpected home or vehicle repair, before you know it you've wracked up thousands of dollars in debt. If you are among the millions of Americans who are struggling financially to pay your monthly bills and make even minimum credit card payments, you likely feel stressed and overwhelmed.
At Bryan P. Keenan & Associates, PC, we understand how debt problems can take over your life, cause you tremendous stress and prevent you from doing the things you want and from realizing your dreams. If you are struggling with unmanageable debt, it's important to know that you have options and that we are here to help. Through our personalized approach, we take the time get to know you and to find solutions to debt problems that help achieve your financial goals.
Taking A Personalized Approach To Pave A Better Way Forward
While the sources of debt are often common, we recognize that your situation and circumstances are unique. With this in mind, we take a personalized approach and craft solutions to specifically address the issues that led you to accrue debt and to overcome debt-related problems.
We help people in and throughout the greater-Pittsburgh area who, because of debt problems, are facing adverse actions including:
- Creditor harassment — Are creditors sending you threatening letters and harassing you with daily phone calls?
- Foreclosure — Is the bank threatening to foreclose on your home or is your home currently in foreclosure?
- IRS actions — Has the IRS taken action to impose a lien on your property or to garnish your wages?
- Lawsuits — Has a creditor threatened to sue you or taken action to collect a judgment against you?
Why Choose Us?
Is filing Chapter 7 bankruptcy or Chapter 13 bankruptcy right for you? In the end, only you can make that decision. However, you can be certain that our team will take the time to answer your questions and to provide you with the information you need to make the right choice.
When you retain our firm to represent you in your bankruptcy case, you have our promise that we will:
- Listen to you and treat you with respect
- Provide honest and direct answers and solutions that meet your needs
- Keep you informed about your options and case progress
- Advocate for you and put your best interests first
Free Consultations | Competitive Pricing | Payment Plans | Free Parking
Call a lawyer at our firm at 1-866-753-6857 to learn more about your debt resolution options. You can also contact us online to learn more about us and how we can help you.
We are a debt relief agency. We help people file for bankruptcy relief under the Bankruptcy Code.